Sunday, December 8, 2013

Questions

Have you ever wondered what it is like to not know anyone related to you? I know how that feels. Even though I try to stay strong, I have to admit that it is a real struggle to deal with everyday. My children are the only thing I have to actually call a blood relative. They are so much like me its amazing. I can't help but wonder who I take after. My mother? My father? People always ask me where I got my red hair or what nationality I am. I have no answer for them. I often wonder myself. I would love to know what nationality I am. Its hard when you go to the doctor and they want to know your family history. I have none. It's often the little things that we take for granted that I have no knowledge of. My children are curious as well. Everyone assumes that if I ever find my bio family that my first questions will be why did you leave me in that phone booth. But its quite the opposite. Whatever reason I was left doesn't really matter to me. I use to make myself sick thinking about that. 35 years later I really don't care what the reason was. I just want to find my family. My questions are more focused around heritage. Do I have siblings? My kids could have cousins. My heart has always longed for a sister. Maybe there is someone out there who will actually understand me. Maybe someone like me with the same interests and talents. Someone I have things in common with. I have been searching for my family since I found out the whole story at 18 years old. My heart has cried for them daily. I am stepping up my search starting today. It always seems like I search and it leads to nothing so I step back. Not this time. I am going full force. I will be using social media along with the television media. I have a surprise in the works to that I will announce at a later date. I have people on board to help me this time. I know that everything happens in God's time and I believe its time. Sometimes I feel like my life is falling apart but I know God said He will never leave me or forsake me. As you learn more about my story you will see how true that statement really is. I will be sharing my story in pieces here as well as how the search is going. This is just the beginning and I believe that the ending will be a happy one. 9 years ago News 9 did a report on me. At the end I said if I never find them that will be ok. That's not true. I will not be ok without them. I need and want my bio family. I will not stop my search until I find them. You can help me by sharing my story all over the internet. All social media networks. Look for babymaybelle on Instagram. I will be making a facebook page soon as well. Share my blog. Share my story. If you have info that could help me or just want to send words of encouragement email me at babymaybelle1978@yahoo.com
I want to thank you in advance for helping me. I cant do this alone but with the help of people willing to share my story I know it can be done.
My adoptive parents named me Amy which means Beloved
Romans 9:23 God calls the nobodies and makes them somebody, He calls the unloved and makes them Beloved. I will truly be beloved when I am reunited with my biological family!

No comments:

Post a Comment